Back to basics~


Sorry for the lack of updates, we've been really busy lately....
Really happy to send out my first parcel to Indonesia...
Thank you for all your support...
If you're not from Malaysia, but still love our items to bits...
I can arrange for your purchase and mail it to your doorstep...
Payments can be done via Paypal...no worries~
Here is our latest creation, more coming up soon...

Basically yours ~
code : BR 017
my wow factor : it is believed that workpieces are able to portray the emotions of an artist...
personally, I've been feeling great about the small little basic things that has always been a part our lives...
and thus came this bracelet which is back to only crystals, crystals and crystals...being pure ain't that bad I guess...
This pretty thing is made up of swarovski bicones and love charm crystal...
hope it can induce some pure freshness in your jewelry box~

SOLD at : RM 26.00

0 comments:

Post a Comment