Crystal Frenzy~

Heart of the ocean ~
code : NK 005
my wow factor : don't you think this piece if necklace looks really familiar....
Right after I've uploaded the photo of this necklace, I realized that this necklace resembles the heart necklace worn by Rose in the classic movie Titanic...
this Swarovski Hear Pendant carries a very special hue of teal and blue...
very alike to the color of the deep blue sea....
I don't know if it's the movie or the necklace, but this charming piece felt kinda romantic personally...
SOLD at : RM39.00
*managed to grab a picture of the necklace in Titanic, here it is ~
*Picture from www.geocities.com ~



Crossed~
code : NK 006
my wow factor : this Swarovski Cross crystal pendant is
100% special and beautiful...
Seriously, this photo does not do justice to the elegant and
classy pendant in reality...
trust me, it looks way more beautiful in real

(although it looks kinda great in pictures also)
...
made up of a mix of hand-made chains and beaded chains...

SOLD at : RM 59.00

0 comments:

Post a Comment