Mesmerized by charms & more charms~


Animal kingdom ~


code : BR 009
my wow factor : take a stroll in the park and these are the pretty creatures that you might find...for pet lovers out there, even an accessory can portray your love for animals...
SOLD at : RM 33.00



Pamper me ~

code : BR 010
my wow factor : there has been a number on request for me to remake Miss Pinky~...but I thought it would be a great idea to create another bracelet that is similar but not exactly 100% the same...then the owner of each of my bracelet will have the privilege of wearing an accessory which is specially made for her...who doesn't want to be pampered, right?~
SOLD at : RM 38.00



Shopping Spree ~

code : BR 011
my wow factor : let's hit the shopping mall girls..you don't have to shop till you drop to own all the things you love, you know...
this bracelet could be the answer for the shopaholic in you...

selling at : RM 58.00

0 comments:

Post a Comment