We're OPEN


Pretty earrings up for grabs~

Lantern beauty ~

code : EA 001
my wow factor : cute glass lampwork beads & sparkling bicone swarovski crystal
SOLD at : RM 12.00



a hint of Sparkle ~

code : EA 002
my wow factor : my favourite stainless steel charm with a lil' diamente & pinky bicone swarovski crystal...
a very sweet and charming piece indeed...
selling at : RM 11.00



Classic Rosey ~

code : EA 003
my wow factor : rosey glass lampwork beads, clear and purple bicone swarovski crystal - a very simple and classy design for those of you who prefer something familiar with a lil' fresh sweetness in it.
SOLD at : RM 12.00



not-so-Mickey ~

code : EA 004
my wow factor : a not too fancy nor too plain with just the right amount of glitter to compliment you,
made up of swaroski crystal and turquoise glass beads...
just love the freshness of the blue hue..
selling at : RM 10.00



jewel in the Circle ~

code : EA 005
my wow factor : an affordable & essential pair that each girl would love for its simple yet chic earring that can suit you anytime...
selling at : RM 6.00



Pretty clear ~

code : EA 006
my wow factor : a combo of purple and clear swarovski crystal - a simple and straight design...
SOLD at : RM 10.00



If you are wondering why some of the earrings are a bit more pricey, that is because I only use genuine Swarovski crystal that sparkles and twinkles like your beautiful eyes~
the great news it, swarovski crystal won't wear out in time,
which makes it timeless~

1 comments:

kolkata said...

visit my blog

http://kolkatacityguide.blogspot.com/

Post a Comment